!

TeenZombie

There are some real assholes out there.

I was at my friends house and I was getting ready to leave when this guy, who I know a little, jumps and plops his ass on the hood of my Pathfinder.

I am freaking out and so he slides off putting 2 scratches down the hood and a dent the size of his big ass. The scratches came from something on his jeans when he slid off.

It looks like the scratches are going to buff out. What do I do about the dent!?

Depending on where the dent is and how bad, you may be able to pop it back out from underneath, but if there are any creases it may not work or still be noticable. Yeah, sounds like that guy is a major jerk. Offer him the bill for a new and painted hood and see if he still thinks he's funny... If he refuses to pay, do exactly the same thing to his car, but make sure not to be seen. If he says something about it, just shrug and say "Karma maybe ?"... ;)

B

Depending on where the dent is and how bad, you may be able to pop it back out from underneath, but if there are any creases it may not work or still be noticable. Yeah, sounds like that guy is a major jerk. Offer him the bill for a new and painted hood and see if he still thinks he's funny... If he refuses to pay, do exactly the same thing to his car, but make sure not to be seen. If he says something about it, just shrug and say "Karma maybe ?"... ;)

B

What he said /\. That's amazingly disrespectful of the guy. Maybe you should lift you truck so its too high for anybody else to do that. :rolleyes: