I Need A Spare Tire Carrier

TeenZombie

If anyone has any information on where I can get a spare tire carrier for the back of my 1995 XE then I would forever be their slave.

I want one badly and cannot sem to find one anywhere.

If anyone has one they could sell or knows at all where I can get one that would be a HUGE help.

Thanks.

Edited by TeenZombie01

Your best bet would be going to/calling junkyards, mainly because they are large and heavy to ship. Where are you located ? Here in Cali it's hard to find Pathys to strip but other states there are plenty. Every once in a while someone sells one here, but I don't think there are any open offers. I'll wait a few days for responses then move this to the Parts Wanted forum. Ebay maybe ? :shrug:

B

I have one for sale. It came from a 1999, but I don't think it makes a difference. You should fill in your location under your profile so I know how far away you live for shipping purposes, :aok:

Okay that seems way to complicated for me at the moment.

I guess I will just have to live with the fact that my first Pathfinder doesn't have an external tire carrier.

Well I do have a mount inside my car, but I need help securing it as it is not 100% tight.

Anybody heard anything about why it wouldnt be absolutley tight and any way I can get it absolutley tight?

• 2 weeks later...