Proof that it is Possessed

vidro

I put a new batter in the remote security device, I played with it remotely unlocking and locking the vehicle, COOL.

I made sure the security switch inside was turned to OFF, all OFF not just Impacted Off.

I remotely locked the vehicle.

About ten minutes later I was in the back yard throwing the ball with my boy when "BLAM" these noise that can only be described as sirens from Hell start blaring from the direction of the front yard.

Yes, it was the Pathfinder, rocking back and forth, flames and black smoke roaring out from underneath, green Malta meal stuff oozing out of the tail pipe. Ah Sorry, got a little Carrie away. (pun for you Steven King folks). that must have been a flash from those drug days, bad acid.

Really the vehicle was just standing there making all these noises I had grabbed the remote device as I was running through the house, I had figured out what was going on by that point.

The vehicle responded to the push of the button from the remote.

I open the vehicle to verify that the security was Off and yes it was Off.

I locked the doors manually, in the last 24 hours there have been no similar occurrences.

Any idea out side of possession why this thing went off?

I'm nervous about enabling the security device because of events like this taking place in the middle of the night, I really do not want to disturb my neighbors. I already have most of them pissed off with the dancing and crow (simulated chicken) thing.

I can't help but laugh hysterically at your post! But your problem seems irritating at best....

The only help I can offer is to try to hard reset the alarm. It is possible that the switch isn't engaged fully, or that the switch is crossed or not connected at all.

Disconnect your battery.

Then unplug the alarm brain.

Leave both disconnected for a couple hours, then reconnect, turn on the alarm switch, and see what happens.

If that doesnt work, there might be a short, or a burnt connection somewhere in the brain itself.

My truck want's to be possessed. Every time a car drives by on the street or someone walks past it it goes chirpy. Although, I think that might be the radar field sensor.... P...

You're saying that it made "all these noises"...to me, that doesn't sound like the factory alarm. The factory alarm will run the horn...and all you'll hear are short horn bursts. Annoying...but I would think you would use the words "the horn was blaring" not "all these noises".

If that's the case, your factory switch that turns off the impact sensor and alarm would likely not function. If there is an impact sensor, there will generally be an adjustment that can be made on the sensor itself. If it's set too sensitive, a butterfly farting 10 yards from the vehicle could cause it to go off.

I think we need for details here...does it sound like a horn or some god-awful siren or some sort?

Guest pathyman95
You're saying that it made "all these noises"...to me, that doesn't sound like the factory alarm. The factory alarm will run the horn...and all you'll hear are short horn bursts

on the older pathys 87 to 90 i think have a factory alarm that only sounds the horn most of the newer pathys 90-95 are also accompanied by a siren that sounds like an obnoxious ambulence ive deffinately have done my share of making the neighbors not so happy but if any on does know how to adjust the sensitivity let me no please

After rethinking things it wasn't a horn sound like the "push the button on the steering wheel horn", (I don't think).

It was changing in dynamics, going from an ambulance kind of siren, to a Honk Honk sound like extremely big geese, to some noise that I could only picture as

a couple of black cats on a black top road in the quite of the night just not fast enough to get out the way of that Semi.

It was an eerie similar sound to what happen to my canine after I pushed that button with the three legged dog icon on it, some of you may remember that incident.

I'm sure ever thing in this vehicle is stock, no after market anything so there are no added bells and whistle.

Well, considering that the factory alarm has not worked since the truck was broken into when the PO had it, I have no remote, and don't even know if all the parts are there... I'm no damn help here, am I ??

Maybe this winter I'll look into it when I cant work outside... It's nice to lock yourself in the truck to get away from the GF during THOSE times... :P

B

Guest pathyman95

ive got another quesdtion for you guys i was reading another thread and it was saying that the circle button on the handheld remote is a panic button but all that mine does is unlock and lock my doors just like the other button i can sit and hold the so called panic button all day and it doesnt do jack squat

Hence the name "Panic button", it did exactly what it was suppose to.

You expected a certain result after pushing the button. After you pushed the button and a "No" result occured, wasn't there that split second of "panic", that "Oh no what else is not working correctly" kind of feeling.

O.k I'll stop being such an A#s H*&e

You know now that you said that, what is the desired result of the Panic Button?

I'm thinking I may have just found my Poltergeist, at least for the mysterious siren stuff.

One of the first rules of Paranormal research is to notice if there are children around the vicinity of the so called "Haunting" or "event".

I have a 5 year old boy and as with most boys under the age of 70 he loves to touch stuff and play with "new" button pushing, toggle swinging gadgets.

I do not no how far the Remotes signal will travel, but it is VERY possible that while I was out back with my older boy and mama having her back turned, Junior my have noticed daddies "new" gadget and decide to push a button.

Edited by vidro

if you push and hold the panic button, you will get up to five beeps (or single high-pitched horn sounds) before it then triggers teh alarm to go off (as in BLAAAT BLAAT BLAAT, not 'off')