In which order?

Newton

ohh I have some of those toys too trainman...

again, my 99.5 XE

rear cargo cover - yup

AT with AllMode transfer case - manual Tcase (if that's what you call it?? NOT the switch)

tilt steering - yup

fully adjustable (manual) drivers seat - nope

tinted windows - I assume the tint is stock

step rails - nope

remote door locking/unlocking with front windows down from the remote - yes, but no windows

alarm, interior lights that come on when the doors are unlocked and fade out - yup

auto headlights - yup

and 3 powerpoints - inside power jacks I assume? I have 2

Thanks Pezzy,

I have being trying to figure out what is different about a Chilkoot compared to a XE/SE, this helps a bit.

AT= automatic transmission

AllMode transfer case is Nissan's name for the 2wd, AWD, 4H and 4L system they have. Yes, it uses a dash mounted dial to select the “mode”. This leaves a nice spot for the two way radio to mount as there is no transfer case lever in the way. Only available with AT's. Wish it was in the Xterra :confused:

The 3 powerpoints: 1 on the dash (cigarette lighter, I do not smoke so I count it as a powerpoint :P ), 1 in the bottom of the center armrest and one in the rear cargo area.

I have seen older R50's without tinted windows, so not sure when that became standard.

Oops, did I get that backwards ??? :o :hide:

Thanks for catching that sw...

B

Yes SW thank you for correcting him... :aok:

I read B's first post and found myself scratching my head over that one... wondering "Did that really come from B?" :lol:

I crawled under my Pathy today, and saw a sticker that read "LSD Oil Only" and an orange sticker right below it. Woo whooooooo!!!!!

Well.....it would seem, that nomatter the model, Pathfinders are quite well equiped.

I'm looking forward, to using the 4x4 this winter.

When I get some pics of my Pathy I'll post them.

Trainman, I'm missing the power outlet in the cargo area :(

I believe the 4x4 switch is a matter of the year, not the trim level ???

Yep, not trim dependent, just a matter of the transfer case you have. Only the AllMode type had the switch (at least with the Pathy's I looked at, not sure about the 03+04's).

And now AllMode is only offered on the 05 Pathy in the LE trim line :( Nissan is in my opinion really missing the boat on not offering AllMode in the Xterra and lower trim levels of the Pathy -thnkboutit- . Yes, they have gone to a switch to select the mode of the transfer case but only the most costly Pathy has AWD as a mode to chose from.