ARB Bull Bars

Dowser

Hey.

Been looking at different options for Bull Bars and of course I'm finding Pathfinders Old or new options to be very limited. Here's the Question. In the Picture below, It show's 3 sets of Bars.

1. The Pathfinder Sahara bar

2. The Navara deluxe bull bar

3. The Navara deluxe winch bull bar

http://www.arb.com.au/navara_pathfinder.htm

Now obviously the Navara deluxe winch bull bar is desirable. The vehicles they show are also 96+ I'm thinking. Regardless of all that, I want the Navara deluxe winch bar on my 91 Pathfinder XE. Can it be done. Do the Bolt holes line up the same on Navara's and Pathfinders? Not even sure if the R50's bumper mounts are even remotely near the earlier version Pathy's. What can A guy do to get a nice looking Bar these days.

Help me out here.

Dowser

Make yer own. :P

thats always the best thing do. i talked to a guy in the offroad club im in with a yota that used to have a pathy on 35's on this forum, but i can't seem to find his name on here. he said he sold some custom bumpers to folks on here and that a custom bumper for a pathfinder is a bitch to make. lots of welding required to make it work. he suppose to build me one.

Guest CRAZ4SNO
No sorry. But Slick posted a link to some good looking cheap bars.

Here it is.... http://www.kenmtnac.com/WiNissan.html

be warned that I know 2 people who had to wait very very long times to get their bumpers... one is still waiting.

actually Dowser, you met one of them... Steve in the shaweet yellow fronty with the snorkle... he ran in your group in BobC...

be warned that I know 2 people who had to wait very very long times to get their bumpers... one is still waiting.

actually Dowser, you met one of them... Steve in the shaweet yellow fronty with the snorkle... he ran in your group in BobC...

I'd rather wait than not have one at all. Just don't let any money change hands untill it is done.

I agree v6.... you get paid when the bumper is done.... hell.. gives me time to save up! Yeah.. if you're in a rush... you might want to look somewhere else.. if you want affordability with a bit of a wait.. then these are the bumpers for you. :aok:

lol.. i am actually thinking a c channel for mine..

Well, just as good and maybe better. Either way, you have plenty of acreage to mount things off of, but mounting a winch off of the steel would be easier. I think the key would be using a plate to bolt to the frame, not just 2 arms would be the best. I'm just going off of my first hand knowledge of WD21 front end crash results. :shrug:

I can't see $750 for a nice bumper for a truck worth less than $5k. I think at this point, its function over form for me... :D

B

Ya, I saw that one from ARB. But I like the one they have for the Navara way more. That was why I thought I'd ask about if it would line up for the pathy. $750 is pretty high priced for sure. I can see how it could cost that much. Not in materials thats for sure. Maybe I'll try and Clone one but throw a couple other modifications on it. Ilke that Machine Gun Turret and Flame Thrower I was talking about. Maybe I'll throw a bunch of 2" Spikes lining the whole front for those Road Rage days. Have to see I guess. I'll doodle some pictures up and see what I can come up with. Maybe I'll bless you all with my chicken scratch later too so you can all see my handy work.

Dowser