BATHURST 1000

parthy

Are you guy's ready for our great race start's tomorrow 10 am australian time .

I beleave it is tellycarst over there ,it is of two makes only FORD verses holden (general motor's ) all motors are 5 ltr pushrod type putting out about 6oo HP the guy in thr pertek falcon is heading to the states next year to try his luck in stock cars i think thats what you call them regards ken :beer::beer::beer: :cool2:

GO FORD http://www.v8supercars.com/

Yarrawonga northen victoria Australia

Edited by parthy

The fink desert race would be the same as your baga although they do go up a fair sort of a hill in this race have a look if you get the chance i know we have at least one of your guys co driving oh and don't forget go FORD :cool2:

Edited by parthy

Up until NASCAR completely screwed up Speedvision's programming I used to watch Bathurst when they had it on. These days, instead of motorcycle tuesdays, and airplane wendesdays, they have poker tournaments featuring NASCAR drivers, and cooking shows featuring their wives... I am impatiently waiting to see just how castrated the Dakar coverage will be to make room for Busch Drivers spelling bee this winter and if need arises I'll have to go postal on my TV remote.

Hurrrrr...

holdens won :furious: thers always next year :bed::beer:

Did you know they had to change the rules to stop the nissan gtr's because no one could beat them i think it was about 1988 :D -alcohol-

Edited by parthy

Up until NASCAR completely screwed up Speedvision's programming I used to watch Bathurst when they had it on. These days, instead of motorcycle tuesdays, and airplane wendesdays, they have poker tournaments featuring NASCAR drivers, and cooking shows featuring their wives... I am impatiently waiting to see just how castrated the Dakar coverage will be to make room for Busch Drivers spelling bee this winter and if need arises I'll have to go postal on my TV remote.

Hurrrrr...

oh god, i cant agree with you more, i just want to watch some ALMS racing, not cookin with who the heck ever, its so stupid

CH-rist, I thought the cooking show bit was a joke or exageration. They really show crap like that on a RACING channel ??? Shet, the have cooking channels if thats what you want. Thats so lame it's not funny !!

B

Hurrrrr...

No kidding, i actually cancelled my cable package that included Speed(vision) because of all that crap....if you guys ever see any real racing come back to Speed(vision) let me know

holdens won :furious: thers always next year :bed::beer:

Did you know they had to change the rules to stop the nissan gtr's because no one could beat them i think it was about 1988 :D -alcohol-

They also changed the rules so Ford could try and keep up.

7 in a row I believe. :takebow: