Wath SAS

Guest keru

hello

im back

now i want to install some SAS to my Pathfinder so

wath fits better ???? only i ave been seen the Jeep Cheroke but there's another who fits to my transfer ?????

• 2 weeks later...

I'll quote badcat off the AC boards:

1. Go to local qualified offroad shop.

2. Tell them "I want front solid axle put to my Pathfinder."

3. Wait for them to stop laughing.

4. Pull insane amounts of money out of your pocket.

5. Agreee on details, leave Pathfinder there, come back when it is done.

*snort*

Keru, it really depends on what you want, how much you can spend on it, and how you want it built. There is no one and only way to tell you how to do this! It is a completely custom, one-of-a-kind project for each person that wants to have it done. If you want to spend $10000 on a new Dynatrac front axle with a five-link setup, crossover Heim steering, and all new parts, that's your choice. If you want to use a Dana 44 axle from an old Jeep Wagoneer, put it on leaf springs and try to work the bugs out, that's also up to you. Each person has their own preferences and way they want to do it.

Myself, I might go with a Bronco D44 with Chevy spindles so the wheel lug pattern matches, custom 2" Heim joint radius arms, and tall coils with dual shocks. But that's just me. WAVEY

• 7 months later...
Guest strider

What year of broncos have a D44?? My friend is selling his bronco for 600. and well if a cheap axle comes my way I might consider a little project for myself. I already yoinked his offroad lights and speakers.

What year of broncos have a D44?? My friend is selling his bronco for 600. and well if a cheap axle comes my way I might consider a little project for myself. I already yoinked his offroad lights and speakers.

Um, you'd probably want to ask a forum that covers Broncos. ;)