Doors off...

gabod7

Does that mean you you were just cruising around town like that ? I recommend rigging up some safari doors... ;)

B

no, i went out to the creek and waterfall where we all ride. i had to ride around town a little bit to get food and get home. a cop pulled up next to me at a light, i looked over at him and he looked at me, smiled and kept going. i think it would take a real ass of a cop to actually pull me over for it.

well, i did take em off last week and left them off for the weekened. it was def. fun ridin without em. i swear it cut my gas mileage in half. maybe next time i'll keep the back glass open. 17 years of crap in the pins made it a little hard to get them off though.

Did you have children in the it while the doors were off?

I'm 17. ;)

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about innocent young children.. the driver excepts responsibility for what ever happens to him/her... the passengers, (especially kids) are at the mercy of the driver.

yeah, when i said i was 17, i was implying i dont have kids nor do any ever ride with me.

Kinda figured lol.... but that's what the problem expressed here was.. no doors with kids in the vehicle. ;)

i think it would take a real ass of a cop to actually pull me over for it.

That wasn't my concern. More like you getting Esplenaded from the side and going flying out... Yes, slim chance I know, but also a lame reason to be buried.

What, your 17 and have no kids ?? What are you, some kind of slacker ?? :P

B

That wasn't my concern. More like you getting Esplenaded from the side and going flying out... Yes, slim chance I know, but also a lame reason to be buried.

What, your 17 and have no kids ?? What are you, some kind of slacker ?? :P

B

:laugh::blink:

Even 17yrs olds have cousins and some have nephews and neices ;)

Well, yall think what yall want. no, i have no relatives that live near me (all are least 3 hours away) so no kids ride with me EVER. i live in the freaking country. i drove it to mcdonalds and to the creek. though i could have been t-boned, the chances weren't very likely.

so what would make it better? a roll cage? tube doors?

Well, yall think what yall want. no, i have no relatives that live near me (all are least 3 hours away) so no kids ride with me EVER. i live in the freaking country. i drove it to mcdonalds and to the creek. though i could have been t-boned, the chances weren't very likely.

so what would make it better? a roll cage? tube doors?

I don't think anyone is having a go at you. You are old enough to weigh up the risks. As long as you don't involve others in your fetish without them being full aware of the risks involved there isn't a problem. Besides that, the 2 door would be a lot more solid (roof support) than a 4 door without doors on. As for things coming into the cabin area, be them cars or rocks, you'd have to cop it sweet.

The issue here was the complete disregard for the heath and safety of two very young kids. Those kids are way to young to assess how unsafe the inviroment was. That is a resonsible parents job. That they were placed into a situation like that is wicked. They were at a huge risk, no doubt about it. The onus was on the parent(s) to ensure that every precaution was taken to safeguard them and that clearly was not done.

So young man, wheel away without your doors on knowing the risk you take and be happy. Yours was not the issue. :beer:

So young man, wheel away without your doors on knowing the risk you take and be happy. Yours was not the issue. :beer:

haha alright. i didn't get wreck or nothing, but i was going on this steep hill and i leaned out to clear a rock and i turn around and POP, a branch smacked me right across the face, lol. :X serves me right i guess.

I don't think anyone is having a go at you. You are old enough to weigh up the risks. As long as you don't involve others in your fetish without them being full aware of the risks involved there isn't a problem. Besides that, the 2 door would be a lot more solid (roof support) than a 4 door without doors on. As for things coming into the cabin area, be them cars or rocks, you'd have to cop it sweet.

The issue here was the complete disregard for the heath and safety of two very young kids. Those kids are way to young to assess how unsafe the inviroment was. That is a resonsible parents job. That they were placed into a situation like that is wicked. They were at a huge risk, no doubt about it. The onus was on the parent(s) to ensure that every precaution was taken to safeguard them and that clearly was not done.

Agreed!

haha alright. i didn't get wreck or nothing, but i was going on this steep hill and i leaned out to clear a rock and i turn around and POP, a branch smacked me right across the face, lol. :X serves me right i guess.

Well perhaps you understand just where we are coming from then? ;)