new to the 4x4 world

The correct course of action would be to purchase a Patrol and import that when you come back stateside for yourself. And for me a set of H260 rear and H233 front axles as well as a Nissan turbodiesel engine so I do a small upgrade to my Pathy. B)

the military already will ship one vechicle and all my stuff in my house and garage including my motorcycle up to 8000 pounds. It would cost upwards of $1500 to ship a vechicle on my own. I really don't want to spend that kind of money for a truck that I paid $100 for.

Where would this orange sticker be? And would it still be intack after 16 years and 149k miles? Is there any other way to tell besides opening it up? If I do have to open it up how do I tell then? I have never opened a diff before but I have seen pictures.

When I find out, and if it is not the lsd version can I weld the gears? Or rather if I weld the gears can I still drive it on the street without breaking axels/gears?

thanks

Where would this orange sticker be?  And would it still be intack after 16 years and 149k miles? 

yes but you might have to look very hard for it.. should be on back side (facing rear)

Is there any other way to tell besides opening it up?  If I do have to open it up how do I tell then?  I have never opened a diff before but I have seen pictures.

search the forums.. have been discussed enough

on that last one i'll let you look around since that's kinda a hot topic at this point..