33's are here!

treywurst

My INTERCO TSL/Thornbirds arrived today 33x12.5x15...I found some cheap wheels for $35 a piece 15x10 with 3.75 backspacing...Taking them to get mounted and balanced right now, will post pics ASAP.... -bounce-

thornbirds are my favorite looking tire, but buddy had a 25% tread set he got for free, and they kind of sucked.. hehe but they made his truck look awESome.

Edited by derogate

Everyone has there own opinion GrimGreg.....I have heard wonderful things, and some not so good....either way they are better than my old tires. Plus I didn't pay much, these are just temps to make sure the truck handles that size ok....

I have a friend who had a set of the thornbirds & loved em... unfortunately they didnt last him that long...

Same here.. a friend of mine had some on a truck and it seemed like he had just got them when he started shopping for replacement because his were wearing out.

That's the biggest complaint that I have ever heard about them. Second would be traction.

But, those tires were not really designed with constant pavement pounding in m mind... for all those who don't like them I also know people who absolutely loved them. :shrug:

So I guess the best thing to do would be try them for yourself ;)