Accessorizing and Shop manuals

vidro

1) use the search, just the word accessories would probably yeild a good return. Google is also your friend in this department... and no we arn't harbouring secret mods for our vehicles that nobody else knows about, you CAN find it all using the search and google.

2) The Factory service manual is a great start. Chiltons and Haynes are pretty good, but the data isn't 100% reliable. both can be had for fairly cheap on ebay, but the factory service manuals are quite expensive. there is a pdf of one floating around if someone has the link you can scoop it up for free :D

Being totally new to SUV vehicle, enlighten me on some of the neat things to add to this Rig?

It all depends on what you want out of it. Are you gonna use it like a; station wagon, off-road rig, work truck, mall crawler?

I've been looking for the PDF manual link as well. Anyone have it around?

I have the download on my FTP server at home. PM me for the link. Anyone here is welcome to it, I just don't want to post my FTP information and end up way over my UL quota. My upload speed isn't that fast, but it's steady, and reliable for the most part.

BTW, it's a 43Mb zip file, so any dialup guys beware.