New Guy From North Georgia

whats up guys, i'm new to this site but not to the Pathfinder, hers a description of my 'finder -1993 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4,2 inch body lift, 3 inch lift uca's, cranked sway away torsion bars, half inch ball joint spacers, 4 inch lift coils from a 67 bronco,33x12.50 buckshot mudders on american racing series 767 15x8 wheels, custom roofrack w/ four 100 watt hellas, custom bumper w/9,00 lb. electric winch

i do have a car domin site, however i have just redone the suspenson, and i'm encountering problems with the stock steering system, so i'll be asking a few questions about that, looking foward to meeting some ppl w/ pathys in my ares

i will post some more pics as soon as i bring it home from my dads shop, but its looking like that won't be anytime soon, as i'm probably going to have to have some custom parts built, and i didn't build it myself, i had it built through kennesaw mountain accesories, you can check them out at www.kenmtn.com, when you call ask for kyle, he knows alot about pathfinders

i will post some more pics as soon as i bring it home from my dads shop, but its looking like that won't be anytime soon, as i'm probably going to have to have some custom parts built, and i didn't build it myself, i had it built through kennesaw mountain accesories, you can check them out at www.kenmtn.com, when you call ask for kyle, he knows alot about pathfinders

I can vouch for KMA. Nate (Luv2Ski35 on other forums) has a Frontier Crew Cab and has a KMA front bumper. They really know what they're doing. The build quality is incredible and it is absolutely rock solid. :aok:

In fact, the only thing holding me back from having them make my bumper for me, is the fact that they're 600 miles away (or over 1000 when I'm at school).

i'm actually in cumming, but i go up to blue ridge all the time for camping and fishing, beatiful area up there

i noticed you avatar, i have a large sticker across the back window of my pathy that says wranglers are for cheerleaders

kma can ship thier bumpers, although its probably expensive, and they can build it without having your truck, b/c kyle is actually a big Pathfinder fan, he has one at his shop that they use for off roading and such

Edited by northgapathy

orv parks...., no, there is a place called dawson forest, which is a protected forest, but its just dirt trails, i've taken a 2wd sonoma through there b4, most of our wheelin is done on private property, like exit 15, or some peaple call it the ridge, anyways i'm not sure if you've heard of it, its pretty famous around here, there is some pretty amazing hillclimbs up there, called the three sisters

and it is literally in cumming

vengful, i didn't know you had an r50, but what he does is he draws it up on the computer first, and he saves the patterns, so all he has to do when you order it is weld the peices together, so if hes built it before he can do it again w/o having the truck there, by the way your Pathfinder looks good

Well, the outer design isn't an issue at all...its getting it to work on the truck and be able to be mounted to the truck successfully that poses an issue of not having the truck there.

Not all trucks are exactly the same and what may work on one, wont work on another.

It would be a lot easier if Pezzy hadn't sniped me on that TJM! :(:P pssd

Welcome! Sounds like you have an awesome Pathy! How much do those bumpers go for? I am in cali..so probably dreaming here... but hey.. a girl can dream can't she? BTW... I sold my Wrangler last winter..but I can assure you.. I am by nooooooo means a cheerleader! lol -bounce-

true dat.. because in Cali nobody cares..and I was sick of retards always breaking into it and my insurance was killin me and the stereo is MUCHO bigger in the Pathy.... hehehe.... I did love my Jeep though....it was 'fun"... good tan in summer... fun in the mud.... (I could do some wicked good 2wd & 4wd mud doughnuts in it)...ahh.. but it means my Pathy gets more work and attention now

i think i paid 450 for the bumper, and 225 for the roof rack, but prices are different depending on what options you choose, they can pretty much do anything to it that you want b/c they build them from scratch

i am putting pics of my truck on my computer right now so the pics will be up on the site, sometime this afternoon, ya'll should check it out

Edited by northgapathy