Please help!!

So here's the story. A buddy let me try on a pair of 33X12.5 for a day of wheeling to see what was going to rub and what not. Well something has shifted bent ot broke with the driver side tire. Maybe this has happened to someone else on here and they have some input. If you are standing in front of the truck looking at the tire, the top of the tire is leaning out away from the vehicle. It makes a god awfull squeel if i go above 5MPH and the front end feels like it's going to throw me any way it wants to at anything above 25MPH. BTW this is with the 31x10.5 back on.

Tomorrow i'm going to take it in for a hopefully free estimate to repair it but I would like to go in with at least tthe slightest clue of what is wrong so I don't get you know what by the alignment shop.

3" Body lift, swaybars removed.

Well I just got back from the alignment shop and it turns out both UCA's are bent. They were able to tweak the alignment enough to make it drivable until I can replace the UCA's. Sounds like a good time to finally get those superlift arms

:D

Edited by norcaljoe

Well I just got back from the alignment shop and it turns out both UCA's are bent. They were able to tweak the alignment enough to make it drivable until I can replace the UCA's. Sounds like a good time to finally get those superlift arms

:D

Holy isht, Batman! Good job! :o Even with my issues getting the UCA's from Rough Country, I'd still recommend them. Way good price, and although I had issues, they were considerate and helpful. Good luck putting her back together.

Thnaks for the encouragement Mr. Pickles. The shop said if I bring in the parts they would install them for around $75.00. From your experience do you think it would be worth it, or should I just dive in and do it myself?

Do it yourself if at all possible and save $75. All it takes is removing front tires, unbolting UCA spindle and balljoint, then reinstalling them and cranking up the t-bars a bit.

However, if you need longer UCA spindle bolts be prepared to order them from the 'net, cause 14mm x 1.5 x 60 or 70mm bolts are HARD TO FIND. (stock size is 14 x 1.5 x 50) They're about $4 each, and you'll need four of them. Try to get Grade 8.8 or 10.8 at least.