Pathfinder Fully Loaded

3 of my friends and I went to Oxford Mississippi to Mountain bike this weekend, so I really had to loaded up the old Pathfinder. I had three bikes on top, one bike inside, all the gear and front tires, plus me and my three friends. I would also like to give some props out to the OME springs and shock they held all the weight great. With my old suspension the back of the Pathfinder would have been on the ground. . Any one else got pics of there Pathfinder loaded?

DSCF0092-copy-copy-copy.jpg

Edited by Trialsin26

Looks strong. I wish I had taken pictures of my pathy on the way home from school this year... If I hit a dip in the road the mud flaps hit the ground... Can't wait till my AC lift gets in. Had 2 bikes, my skis, plus my kayak on the roof. all all my worldy possesions inside. Wow it was a scary drive, just glad I did the rear control arm bushings before hand.

Dang I wish I did...last year when I was moving, I had the pathy completely filled to the ceiling including the passenger seat and my 17 foot canoe on top...since I was only driving 15 miles away...

What kind of riding do you do, and what kind of bike(s) do you have?

I've put quite a bit of weight in my Pathy, havent even noticed. The last Downhill Race I went to, I had myself, my friend, and my girlfriend, 2 Downhill Bikes hanging off the back (~50lbs each) and all our Gear. It was quite a bit of stuff, but I could easily fit more :D

When I moved back up to school last fall, I had a Uhaul 6x12 trailer fully loaded, and my Pathy full loaded to the ceiling, and stuff on the roof, and my bikes off the back. Out of curiosity, I stopped at a scalehouse, and I tipped the scales at 10,280 lbs. And my little VG33 managed to get me there without a problem. Didn't overheat or anything. I am more and more impressed with my truck every single day, and I've had it for 3 years and 65,000 miles! :aok:

I had my Pathy packed to capacity to go to work in Cali once...gas can and cooler on the roof, inside packed full of all my tools and clothes and stuff...went through a weigh station, it was at about 5100 lbs.

Last time I went camping with me and the GF in the Pathy and all our stuff(including offroading crap) it weighed 5150 lbs.

When I moved back up to school last fall, I had a Uhaul 6x12 trailer fully loaded, and my Pathy full loaded to the ceiling, and stuff on the roof, and my bikes off the back. Out of curiosity, I stopped at a scalehouse, and I tipped the scales at 10,280 lbs. And my little VG33 managed to get me there without a problem. Didn't overheat or anything. I am more and more impressed with my truck every single day, and I've had it for 3 years and 65,000 miles! :aok:

Geez...thats quite the load...

The other day I had to run to the landfill to get rid of an old couch, and threw the sucker on top...it was exactly 100lbs...Pathy was 4800lbs before and 4700lbs after...I weight 190...so I'm thinking about 4500lbs is where I'm at now with 2 12's and 2 amps and all my fishing gear tahts always with me.

I should stop in to a weigh station next year... I will probably have a trailer since I will be bringing furniture. But I have never had a problem moving even packed to the ceiling. I have to downshift to get over the blue ridge and into the great plains, but thast about it.

• 2 weeks later...