RoadTrip To Grand Forks

Runnerman

Holy smokes, I just looked on the map to see where Selkirk Manitoba is. Geez man, thats a long drive. But looks like there are some nice bodies of water over there. What brings you this far west?

If you're looking for some good fishing, there are dozens of lakes about an hour south of Grand Forks in WA state to hit up.

Well I have to go and get a new mirror for my X which is not offered here in Canada only in the states.

So figure I would take in some sights since I'm there.

It's about 2 1/2hr drive from here to there.

Oh ya if you guys ever come my way for a few days I can take you into some pretty cool places to fish just give me a weeks notice B)

:beer:

It's about 2 1/2hr drive from here to there.

2 1/2 hours from MB to BC? On the Crowsnest? :wacko:

What you got in that Pathy? Or is it a Grand Forks somewhere else?

:D:D:D

GrandForks North Dakota :)

Those Blood suckers are out full force. I can puit up with them it's those fricken Wood Ticks I have grown To hate! Mind you, close to the end of June they seem to dissapear. Thanks God.

Trainman I wish I had a Pathy to do a trip to B.C that fast :)

I here you Mr.P but I ordered the ARB from a shop in B.C instead of driving out to Seattle to get it the price was around 300smacks Cad then the ones in the US not including shipping.

This time I will be coming to G/F as I have to get a mirror installed for my X. They cannot get them here in Canada as it is not offered and after brokerage fees and Duty well price would be the same just to get it installed actually installed will be cheaper just to drive down there. ;)

Figure I will make a trip out of it go down to G/F then come up through Ontario and hit Thunder Bay.

Still debating ThunderBay but have to make that trip sometime this summer. Might wait on T/B not sure........