Lift Kits???

Guest Pathy88SE

Guest Pathy88SE

I was wondering if it is possible to combine a Trailmaster 4" lift and a Calmini 3" lift on my 1988 Pathfinder SE with a 5 spd.

The reason for asking is because when i read up on the Trailmaster kit it says that it uses a 4" coil spacer and it drops the torsion bars 4", And the Calmini kit uses a 3" coil spring and an a-arm lift.

So would it be possible to combine the two? :shrug:

So if you combine the two, do you get a 7" lift?!?! I have been pondering this idea as well, and wouldn't mind giving it a try. Plus 7" would be friggin sweet. Add a 3" body and you have yourself a 10" lift. (and I didn't even have to take my shoes off)

ahh spring perches, that's what I need. I recently installed JGC coils, longer shocks and then dropped the sway bar and low and behold just about an hour ago i'm out playing around at the river bottoms get a little flexy and wham there goes the passenger side coil sitting in the dirt. Had to limp the poor girl home all lopsided. :sniff:

If the labor factor was the only thing holding us all back... I think 80% of NPORA members would have SAS..lol... it is the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that keeps us IFS..... :sniff:

If the labor factor was the only thing holding us all back... I think 80% of NPORA members would have SAS..lol... it is the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that keeps us IFS..... :sniff:

And the designing, fabrication, completely building from scratch...

• 1 year later...

yea...designing from scratch...if i had a set of directions...even a vague set (with pics tho...or someone there to show me theirs...) i think i could do it...but being so very, very alone.....

hmmmmm gotta get to work on it tho, i wanna role with the big guys around here....