New 32's and RIms

kmgar99

Awesome job, it looks AWESOME! :clap: I'm glad to see someone else with 32's since I'm looking at getting the same thing sometime in the future. If you have any more pictures I'd love to see them. By the way, what did the rims and tires run you? Are you using a camber correction kit? Thanks!

Tyler

Whole thing out the door $975.00...and Yes i'm using the K-Mac camber correcting kit which at full adjustment will allow my to add at least 1" strut spacers to the front without being maxed out on adjustment. The 1" strut spacers should even out the truck alittle......

BTW with a "0" offset on the rims i might be able to go to a 33" tire and use the same rim....Will definitley have some rubbing issues then....

The cheap no name brand of the rims were the same cost as the American Racing so the salesman got me the AR's since they carry a 2 year warranty and the no names only have a 15 month pro rated warranty

Schweeeeeeeeet!! :clap: looks great! Like the Metallica sticker too!! hehe

Why do my 31's rub on my Pathy?? have to cut the fenders with 31's.... :furious:

(I cranked the t-bars and have the JGC coils)

I'm with ya MaritimeMan, but sometimes you gotta stick with them through good and bad....kinda like marrige, except I can choose not to listen to Metallica and not get punched!

And Slick, I know almost nothing of 95 and older Pathy's (not that I know much of any of the other years!) So I can't tell you why they rub. Maybe the wheel opening is different on my 97...bigger from front to back? Ask MaritimeMan or 88, those two would know without a doubt!

:clap: Metallica rules! :aok:

At least old Metallica, they did get very sucky after Load, Garage Inc. Disc 2 was good but thats because disc 2 was all old stuff.

Good lookin wheels, but they need to be black! :P