Body lift parts?

First off let me apologize if this has already been covered somewhere else. I just recently installed a 3" body lift from Performance Accessory's and there's these 2 pieces of rectantgular tubing that came with the kit that I have no clue where they go. Wow that was a run on sentence. Anyways has anybody seen these things or know where they go?

post-5-1116385057.jpg

You know I pondered that for a little while but I dropped the idea when i didn't find any hardware to go with it. Maybe they just forgot to put it in the kit. Is the safety loop a necessary piece?

The only hardware for it was a nut and bolt. You use the stock nut through the top into the bottom of the body, then the new bolt through the bottom and the saftey hoop.

The reason I left mine in is it helps support the center of the body where the front seats are mounted.

I just took mine off 2 weeks ago, it had been binding and making some annoying sounds and popping since the body lift. Sounds and feels like normal again. If the driveshaft were to fall off, well, oh well. :rolleyes:

Another solution to the "poping" or creeks it makes is to put a piece of garden hose over the loop where it runs through the crossmember. The hose stops them from rubbing and being noisey. ;)