Wheel Recommendations for R50

Hi everyone,

I watched Tyler's great video explaining why lifted R50's need appropriate backspacing and offset (thanks @PathyDude17  - great video!). I was hoping to source some ideas on what manufacturers make steel wheels in our bolt pattern and Tyler's suggested specifications.

Pro Comp makes a great steel wheel in a 6 on 5.5 bolt patter with -19mm  and 3.75", but it appears to only come in a 15" diameter. I was hoping to get 16" or maybe 17" to balance rubber with wheel. 

Does anyone have recommendations of other manufacturers with these specs that would work for larger wheels on an R50?

Thanks in advance

David

Do you want steel or alloy? It may be very difficult to find 16" or 17" steel wheels that look halfway decent, but you could always try googling:

16" steel wheels

17" steel wheels

• 3 weeks later...

I'm running Jeg's 16x8 steelies. It has a bit more offset though.

Part number 555-681034 (Less than $80 right now) JEGS 555-681034 D Window Wheel [Size: 16" x 8"] Black - JEGS

• Size: 16" x 8"
  • Bolt Pattern: 6 x 5.50"
  • Back Spacing: 4.00"
  • Offset: -12 mm
  • Center Bore: 4.25

I ran 265 65r16 tires on them. Without a lift, they stick out and they won't tuck in the fenders during flexing and if you bottom out, the tire rubs in the back. If you're lifted, then they tuck in the fenders when flexing. embed?resid=8A40F5A29BD0C4!76987&authkey

• Like 1