Radio issues!

Kr50

So i had a battery drain issue that linked to the radio ( which never turned on). I replaced it with the same bose unit i found at a junkyard. After connecting only the rear speakers work. Front door speakers and tweeters have no power. 

i did some digging and and ended up at the rear drivers side cargo area panel. Ive seen online that theres 2 blue relays and mine only has one. The connector is just hanging on the other. Are these related to the radio by any chance?

I suspect either the replacement radio is bad or the factory amplifier is probably the problem. Wouldn't hurt to check that the speakers aren't bad also. The front and rear should be the same, can switch them and see what happens but my bets are on the amp or head unit. 

7 hours ago, Mr_Reverse said:

I suspect either the replacement radio is bad or the factory amplifier is probably the problem. Wouldn't hurt to check that the speakers aren't bad also. The front and rear should be the same, can switch them and see what happens but my bets are on the amp or head unit. 

The radio seems to work fine but it could be that front channels are bad i guess. I will check the amp to see if theres any issues with that. First ill try to see if im getting power to the speakers. Do you happen to know if the rear cargo are blue relays ( next to amp) are related to the radio?

Take what I say as a grain of salt but check the radio part numbers. They  can look the same but have different wiring even if they came out of the same year vehicle depending on what month it was made.