Hey Slick!!

treywurst

Sorry... yes I have 31"x10.5" BFG AT KO's on mine. Yes, looks like Slick has some progressive springs while the most commonly used ones are not. Still, the non progressive should give you an additional 2.5-3"

B

Edited by Precise1

HEHEHEHE.. I WIN!! I have 29" (top of bumper to ground) on 255/70/15 tires...I swear I got almost 4" of lift.... do I get a cookie now?? oh.. and I took the tire carrier off...and used the stock rubbers on top of the coils -bounce-

Yes.. my coils do seem different, I got them (brand new) for a '97 JGC...front...V-8.

Still have a great ride, comfy, little stiffer than stock, and them coils can stuuuuuuuurretch! :aok:

I can get anyone the p/n if they want it. I got them @ Kragen for $70.

Edited by Slick

H*LL YA, post that part#... I'm probly getting a "new" 95 pathy pretty soon and I'd luv those instead of the regular ones... and $70 for the set ain't bad, they were $70 for 2 right?

Edited by TrailChaser

I don't think measuring from the bumper to ground would be the better way to compare lifts... as long as measuring from the fender to the ground, it can be affected by the tire size. Alright, we can say "mine is a 31", "mine is a 255" and so on, but even the same nominal tire size can differ much depending of the brand. BFGoodrich 31" are 882mm, Goodyear Wranglers 31" are 877mm, just 1/2" higher than Goodyear Wranglers 255/75-15 which measures 863mm. :wacko:

I think it is better to measure from the center of the wheel (at the middle of the center cap) vertically to the begginning of the fender flares. That way, we'll only have two variables:

1 - people who don't have a fender flare will measure to the fender and then subtract let's say 2" (I don't know exactly)

2 - people who have a body lift will subtract the amount of body lift, for example, 3"

I guess this way we can ignore the very highly variable tire size... ;)

Ok. Go to partsamerica.com (Kragen's web site) as that's where I got them. On my receipt it says PN 8360513 $69.99 then under it on the receipt it says FCS782V whatever that is..... HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

Oh, and I had the same 29" tires before and after I did the lift....... -bounce-

Here's the ones Slick got for $70.

These are the 97 JGC lift springs...

Those are for 2-3 inch lift on a JGC V8 I wonder how much they'd lift the back of the pathy??? Any know for sure if this will work, or would it be too high or too stiff??? I'd like to gain 4-5 inches in the rear with the tire carrier and all my crap, plus I plan on a rack for the top soon which = more wieght...

Edited by TrailChaser

A&searchfor=Coil+Spring%2c+Front]These are the 97 JGC lift springs... [/url]

Those are for 2-3 inch lift on a JGC V8 I wonder how much they'd lift the back of the pathy??? Any know for sure if this will work, or would it be too high or too stiff??? I'd like to gain 4-5 inches in the rear with the tire carrier and all my crap, plus I plan on a rack for the top soon which = more wieght...

Does this help?

There sre some springs here that I believe will lift a JGC 3/4". Don't know what that means for a Pathy. But I could be wrong. Found this site a while ago and only skimmed. They may have meant 3/4" for a Pathy.

drivetrain.com

Edited by Repack

Does this help?

There sre some springs here that I believe will lift a JGC 3/4". Don't know what that means for a Pathy. But I could be wrong. Found this site a while ago and only skimmed. They may have meant 3/4" for a Pathy.

drivetrain.com

Isn't that stuff for a R50?

I'm a little confused also... I hope 88 chimes in soon.

I'm just stumped because the 2-3 inch lift JGC coils should fit perfect after cutting the pigtail, but lift a pathys rear 5-6inches for only about $170. I bet it would be a real bitch gettin'em in there... Then you'll prolly have to extend brake lines.

I feel like I'm missing some important reason this wouldn't work. :unsure:

This is the discription of the coils

Description

These were originally for a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee. They are Moog part # CC780. You can check at www.federal-mogul.com for your application and see if these will work. I cannot guarante compatibilty, so it is you responsibilty to find out before you bid. These run about $75 new for the set.