looking for discontinued parts / emergency/ parking brake lines

mo3chang

as the tile post i'm looking for emergency brake lines for my 91 pathfinder 4wd M/T with drums

I ordered Raybestos parts on someones recommendation bu they use universal brake parts and the fitting that attaches to drum is not present so it doesn't fit.

i was wondering if parking brake cables were interchangeable between models if so i would just order a newer modern with drums

or if anyone knew where to get the OEM parts where i wont be raped in charges.

All the dealers i contacted don't carry the part or wont confirm that they are OEM infact

Indeed, the parking brake cables are tough to find, especially passenger side. I keep my eye out for Pathfinders at the two pick-n-pulls nearby. The next one I see I'm going to pull the e-brake cables.

all the ones I've seen at the junk yard with drums have been in poor shape.

This might push me toward the disk brake swap down the line but right now i'm on a budget and just want brake lines.

Found a company that makes the parking brake for Terrano 's which should be the same as my USDM Pathfinder on eBayLook at this on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232234637829

.Got the idea after I found the brake cables in Japan add Thailand but under JDM part numbers and could not confirm a match from vendor. I've ordered speedometer cables before using nissan JDM part order and they match just different part look up.

Confirm after install and arrive

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That is sweet. There is a part # on here somewhere but they are impossible to find for some reason...Looks like "Send 1" is drum brake type and "send 2" is disk. Gonna order a set of disk ones.