Best place to purchase hose replacements?

Im planning to replace some hoses and clamps in the engine bay. I am going to amazon and buying some adjustable hose clamp sets. But I am not totally sure where would be a reliable place to get hose replacements. I am right now looking to get some hose replacements for the valve cover breathers, maybe others.

Yeah, some of the odd ball molded hoses are hard to find. One section of vaccum line on mine had to be replaced with heater hose since I don't have easy access to auto parts stores. Even a number of the hoses I bought had to be trimmed to fit. If you can by hoses by the foot, that is the route to go for all of the straighter runs.

When I replaced the PCV breather hose I chose OEM. Upon doing research I found that you can't use any old vacuum or fuel line at the right size, you need to use Nissan's because its made specifically for PCV. I don't know how entirely true that is but it gave me piece of mind. Other vacuum lines just go to any autoparts store and use what they have, it'll work fine.