New Guy in Canada

Bscan

Hello and thanks for the add looking forward to diving into the world of Nissan Pathfinders. I have just come into a 1993 Pathy that has been sitting for 4 years but needs a water pump and timing belt assembly. Good news is it has been parked inside for those 4 years. Bad news its been parked for 4 years. It a little worn all around (234000 KM) looking for a couple upgrades. Suggestions on replacement front seats. any place that has good prices for parts and body stuff. again thanks and i look forward to picking all your brains and for feedback

Welcome...we can't have too many Canadians. There is lots of good reading in the forums for info. For seats I'd stay stock with either ones from the junk yard or seat covers. Has the truck been running in those four years?

No the Pathy has sat with the rad removed the guy i got it from started the job and then lost interest so i am there to pick up the pieces need to clean all fluids and change out everything but the price was right so i could not resist and i have always had a soft spot for this style unit boxy the way trucks are meant to be.

Welcome...we can't have too many Canadians. There is lots of good reading in the forums for info. For seats I'd stay stock with either ones from the junk yard or seat covers. Has the truck been running in those four years?

No its been sitting the entire time

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome, eh. Try this site for parts. http://www.thewrenchmonkey.ca/ Also try http://www.useableused.com/ , they are in Lethbridge, Alberta, i purchaded a 1994 engine and auto trans in 2013 when i lived near Lethbridge, good people and prices.

Edited by BluePath