Need To Find Out Compatible Engine Replacement For My 1995 Pathfinder V6 3.0L Engine?

Macrow

Yessir! It's the same engine and parts from 1990 through to 1995. Although I believe that there is a VSS and a different speedometer from 1993- up which was not available / replaced by something else on the 1990-1992. That is all I know of that is different.

Yessir! It's the same engine and parts from 1990 through to 1995. Although I believe that there is a VSS and a different speedometer from 1993- up which was not available / replaced by something else on the 1990-1992. That is all I know of that is different.

Awesome Thank you I thought it would be able to swap out but just had to be sure.

Also do you happen to know of anybody who makes a conversion kit to straight axle for the 1995 Pathfinder?

The timing belts changed in 93 if memory serves me correctly. Pull the crank and cam sprockets off and transfer them over so you get the better timing belt design.

Perfect thank you that's good to know

Same motor. Only differences are the belt sprockets like PATJ said and also the EGR system on the '92 probably won't have a BPT valve like your 95 does. You could put the '95 EGR on the '92 if you want to retain that, but it won't make much a difference either way.

For the straight axle question, most people use a Wagoneer axle build the rest, but there are options, depending on what you're looking to spend.

• Like 1

The timing belts changed in 93 if memory serves me correctly. Pull the crank and cam sprockets off and transfer them over so you get the better timing belt design.

It depends on the build date on the 93s. I have the early 93 which has the square tooth and the later 93s had the round tooth. 60k vs 105k timing belt change intervals.

• Like 1