SFD Hardware List

Before I open this up, I would like to give a special "thank you" to Hawairish, CDNS4, and Rick13 for all of the help and guidance they have given me in such a short period of time!

I'm looking for some help on this fellas, and ladies (I know there's at least one on this forum) :). I am trying to get my SFD setup squared away for a run I have on the 19th of March and I'm looking for a complete list of hardware to perform the swap. The kit is basically a remaid 4" KrFab kit. I can figure out the panhard bracket, but I need all subframe hardware and rear WJ coil mount hardware. I know I'm asking a lot here, but I'm down to the wire on this and I would really like to test it at Rausch Creek Off Road Park in PA on the 19th.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!!! Help me get Roxanne ready!!!

Thanks again!!!

Edited by sleeper00

The WJ coils don't NEED the adapter as it can be made to fit buy trimming the pigtails in the right place. However with the adapter you gain at least another inch of lift as you can keep the pigtail and it will sit higher on the mount. Or you can use Fleurys spacers for top and bottom mounts if you cut your pigtails off.

I sent him some additional bolt details, btw.

He's right about the pigtails. But not cutting them and seating them on the perch is actually good for almost 2", too. Free lift! As for the hardware to mount any sort of centering cup for the pigtails, that's all custom. There's an existing hole that's best bored out to at least 1/2" for attaching anything to it.

Im going to be using locators with the lower pigtails. I believe I only "have to" cut the upper wj pigtail off right? The plan is to use 5/8" hardware, unless thats overkill.

Heres a pick of the locators and some brackets (not my kit, but one of the kits in progress)

IMG9594881_zpsdjel9wm1.jpg

• Like 1