Remote for power locks

ccoffey3131

More than likely it did have one when it was new but was probably lost/thrown out/misplaced somewhere over the years. I doubt Nissan would be able to get you a new one but it's worth asking them. Just tell them your VIN and they might be able to look it up for you, what options it originally had etc. There might be a security code they can find attached to the VIN info. You might get lucky. I just unlock my door with the key, been doing it for 10 years. It would be nice to just press a button but in hindsight it's better to be up to the door to unlock rather than pressing a remote and having a thief bail you up.

Yeeea... not much chance of that around here.... I accidentally left the truck unlocked (!!!) overnight ( oyy!!) with my tools in it in plain sight. Not a single piece of paper moved. I suspect there is no money is stealing a 25 year old truck for parts that no one needs.... my wager is on the dude with the Honda, Toyota and Mazda getting theirs ripped off long before mine does. Not that I don't lock my truck.

Yeeea... not much chance of that around here.... I accidentally left the truck unlocked (!!!) overnight ( oyy!!) with my tools in it in plain sight. Not a single piece of paper moved. I suspect there is no money is stealing a 25 year old truck for parts that no one needs.... my wager is on the dude with the Honda, Toyota and Mazda getting theirs ripped off long before mine does. Not that I don't lock my truck.

Don't worry the locks are easy to pick.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In my neck of the woods, Pathfinders in the 90's age are quite rare. I believe there would be people keen enough to try and steal mine or at least steal parts off it. I had a rear wiper get stolen once and mag wheel centre caps. Twice they have tried in the past. My passenger side door lock is buggered from someone trying to use a screwdriver. Another time (at bandcamp lol) my rear quarter glass got smashed but luckily they were only after cash and not auto theft. That was $120 for a new window.