Sunroof Cover?

Do these sunroofs come with a cover of somesort?

I see the hardware on the glass to install some sort of snap in cover, but I didn't recieve this with the truck, the previous owner opted instead to spraypaint it., which is now chipping and falling in tiny pieces all over my seats :-)

Plus its really annoying to flip on everything on your light bar, only to be blinded by your own lights.

I got a quote of somewhere in the neighborhood of $200. from the stealer for the factory sunshade, they are impossible to find in the wrecking yards, kind of like "good" armrests... :(

The moonroof can be tinted, but you'll have a much longer curing time due to the dot matrix tinting that's already on there. Air bubbles might be a real problem because of them, too ~ no way to "squeegee"... -thnkboutit-

Plus its really annoying to flip on everything on your light bar, only to be blinded by your own lights.

I love to see these rigs with half a dozen lights on their rollbar or roof rack, then they have a sunroof in there, too... no way to turn them on without blinding themselves. Even without a sunroof, top mounted lights have a tendancy to light up every speck of dust, dirt, bugs, etc. on your windshield, your hood, yadda, yadda, yadda... :shrug:

Edited by hardwaretoad

• 1 month later...