Body butcher!

greenda3

69524ad258597139d2f511cea62179ad.jpg

I reccomend buying one if you dont already have one. Sawzall is to bulky to get nice cuts with. Always lay out the cut in tape. It helps to not peel up paint if you care about that kind of thing.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Nice!! Much cleaner than my butchering. But I had to fold a lip inwards for my fenders to screw into. I need a saw like that one!

Sent from my iPhone using using Crapatalk

Its a air body saw sold at harbor freight. Snap on sellem for 200, china made was 20. Im running 33x10.5x15 now. I have a set of 35x$2.5x15 mud terrains i plan on running for hardcore wheeling trips and run the 33 inch ATs for everyday use. I have it set to runn the 35s using only fleurys spacers and springs. My goal was 35s and a very small lift. I will be trimming the rear soon as well as making a new lip up front to keep it strong. Its way too flimsy the way i have it now. As far as my oil leak goes!...i have a crank seal and sleeve kit but am waiting till i do my timing belt/alum rad swap to install it.

They better be. Im a bodyman by trade and my buddies would wear me out if it was off!

Ah, well that's a handy skill to have!

Based on your recommendation, I just ordered an air body saw from harbor freight.

While I was at it, I picked up an angle head air drill...I recently needed to drill some holes and couldn't get a drill in to the needed location.

Did you use a fine blade or coarse blade for this application?

I also reccomend everyone use an angle die grinder to clean up the edges. These are cheap and very handy

Thanks.

I have a straight die grinder, not an angled one.

I can see why it would be handy for certain sections of sheet metal that are still mounted to the vehicle.