HELP! I can't find front lower control arms anymore!

RCWD21

The title says it all. I went down a muddy road and slid off into a deep rut that wasn't there the day before and in the process I bottomed out on the frame and front suspension arms. And in the process of being pulled out I got drug through part of the rut and somehow bent both of my lower control arms. The passenger side is ok but the driver side, which I've been having problems with since I installed bushings, is clearly bent somewhere even though the distance from the bracket to the shock bolt is equal on both sides. I had to shorten the bushing to keep it from getting mushroomed away from the collar when it was installed. The only possible suspect place I can see that may be an issues she where the bottom most bushing is it looks curved to me but I'm not 100% sure. And now that I'm looking for new lower arms I can't find a single one. Everyone is out of stock. Can anyone help me find a set? I've looked for hours and can only find one used one. Help!!!

I've looked all over a bunch of Nissan parts sites and even eBay and rockauto and partsgeek. All I can find is the 2wd arms :/ it doesn't pull or ride like anything is bent but my steering wheel is turned slightly to the right but it rides fine now that I resettled the torsion bars from having it off the ground. And I'm assuming the lower arms are bent because there's a slight curve to them and the driver side is the side that took the brunt of the hit

I had a bent one replaced, after someone hit me and pushed me into a curb. They replaced it with a used one they had to get shipped across the country because there were none around here lol. So I have one rust free west coast lca.

It was hardly bent though, but they could not align the truck with the old one.

I'd like new so my sway bar bushing holes are perfectly round. And why are they so hard to find? I mean they were made for a really long time, why stop making such a critical part? And I've got a warranty on all my steering stuff so if I have to I'll just have that replaced too. And I just had an alignment a few months ago :/ but the shop doesn't seem to notice the play in my steering box so I fuss and they do it again for free. Once this hurricane makes up its mind I'll stop by and see if they can check it for me

Edited by RCWD21