Rear trailing arm bushings?

This is where I got my OME rear coil springs from, called and chatted with the guy for a bit. Super nice dude! I'll have to give him a call again as the rear link bushings were an afterthought. Highly recommend this place.

Huge thanks to adamzan and precise1, checked out automotive customizers and they have exactly what I'm looking for....

Originally I was looking at the first reply by adamzan and thought that he was referring to rugged rocks which is whom I got my rear springs from. Later realized that he posted a link to A. C.

That being said, have either of you guys done that upgrade? Do you recommend using the 2 piece bushings or the single bushing? Being a dealer mech I have little knowledge of which is best.

^Exactly! I don't think there is much difference in the better/worse category, or at least anything that has been noticed over the years. The real point is ease of installation, and the 2 piece units win hands down there.

B

Going to order the 2 piece set, a little bit cheaper. Today I'm getting my practice on the front upper and lower control arms, burning out the rubber and installing neoprene. Nothing better that the smell of burning rubber in the morning.

Yep, polyurethane, oops. Kind of mix and match between prothane and energy suspension. Just finished replacing all the bushings. A lot easier than I thought it would be. Worst part was the alignment. We don't have any shims so had to substitute with washers. Drives so much better!

Better than napalm?

And do you mean polyurethane in stead of neoprene? I doubt you are going diving or surfing with the Pathy... :D

B

20150403_122925_zpsb6tiswh5.jpg

Working on uploading pics. This is the box of goodies I ordered and put in.