First post, hello from BC Canada

Thunder

Just finished writing my first post, and then lost it trying to add a photo, hah.

First off, thanks to the NPORA community. I've owned my truck for a few years and the posts and advice here have helped me maintain and fix my vehicle. Right now it's bone stock but I plan on doing some upgrades. Thanks in part to the inspiring builds here and to the fact that I would like to improve the off road capabilities.

Before I get to those upgrades I plan on taking care of some early signs of rust. Quick summary. It's a 99.5 Pathfinder LE. Planned upgrades to aid the adventures: OME Suspension/shocks, 15 or 16 wheels, 31 inch tires, possible rear tire carrier for added clearance, possible front bull bar. Why do I have a feeling this may be the start of a never ending journey?

pathfinder.jpg

Thanks for the welcome. I'm in Kelowna. Just starting to explore the trails around here. I'll be down on the island later this summer with my wife. We plan on doing some camping on the coast.

Well, it'll be a journey with less boundaries, that is for certain. ;)

Welcome to NPORA! Sorry about the place, some Canadians got in and left the door open. Now they are everywhere!

Oh, wait...

:lol:

B

Haha, I guess the Canadian contingent is growing in numbers and in tire size. Barely joined this forum and it's already kick started the build... Picked up some 265/75R16 tires this weekend. I guess I gotta start saving for a lift kit.

• Like 1