Ready to upgrade my '97 xe

97xeRonin

Welcome ! For the upgrades, i think i can help :-)

How's that? I'm already committed to tires/wheels , emu 1/2 inch full kit front rear , manual locking hubs up front , and roof rack for spare. I still want , *front rotors installed, calipers , rear drum shoe replacement , and some day new clutch RMS and possibly rebuild on tranny , and someday valve cover gaskets.. still need window tint and roof rack lighting ; front bumper.. I can drive to anywhere as I'm a gypsy right now. Currently in Denver area. Tell me where your at and what can be done. I'm game.

How's that? I'm already committed to tires/wheels , emu 1/2 inch full kit front rear , manual locking hubs up front , and roof rack for spare. I still want , *front rotors installed, calipers , rear drum shoe replacement , and some day new clutch RMS and possibly rebuild on tranny , and someday valve cover gaskets.. still need window tint and roof rack lighting ; front bumper.. I can drive to anywhere as I'm a gypsy right now. Currently in Denver area. Tell me where your at and what can be done. I'm game.

I meant with parts like spacers and skidplate... click on my signature...

• 4 weeks later...

I got rotors calipers pads drum shoes and hardware kit at auto parts store installed them as well as emu suspension front hubs, u joints rear, throttle body gar valve, valve cover gaskets, belts, air sensor, distributor cap, wheels, tires. Still need front larger stabilizer bar, rear diff ring and pinion or just SAS rear, and rear trailing arms. Those are really wants not needs. Exhaust is kinda rusted and my cats are rusty too. So full exhaust.