Clear corner markers

thorpe991

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=331203614804&alt=web

So i ordered these and received them in good time they fit perfectly they have depo molded into them

i had a stock replacement with the same name on it so there quality they include 2 amber bulbs there are only for non face lifted pathys just thought i would share what i found

f7347272960b16872d54291673684647.jpg

So this is the factory ome replacement i got from rockauto when i first bought the pathy

As you can see it says depo and has dot certification

Edited by thorpe991

2014-09-11%2022.05.58-1_zpspsmhcllr.jpg

There's my clear markers lit up with the provided orange bulbs. I'm ordering white LED's next.

Oh and Pathmaker, I did see some with black trim on ebay, but I went with chrome and black spray.

Edited by lerch641
  • Like 1

Heads up to anyone with these, apparently the quality was less than it appeared at first. After a removal to put in LED's, the rubber surround piece started coming off and when I put it on, the tab on one that screws down had snapped off.

I don't know if this is common but heads up nonetheless.

All that aftermarket collision stuff is junk. My pathy had an aftermarket corner, turn signal, and headlights. I've slowly been replacing them with high quality pre owned factory parts, that still look better after 20 years than the probably not even 10 year old aftermarket.

• Like 1