87 3.0 v6 TBI issues GURU HELP PLEASE

Ok, so I bought this bad boy knowing one of the injectors was not working the TBI. The vehicle would run up to about 3900rpm and then die out from starving. I bought two reman injectors and put them in. Both looked exactly the same as those I pulled out. I pulled the TBI and popped out the old injectors, ran the wiring and pushed the new ones in. Got it all back together and the machine wont start. I can hear the injectors sound like they are firing but there is no gas coming out of them. I pulled in back off after pulling main fuel line to check for fuel(plenty) no issue there. Got the whole system back off and popped out the injector. The compartment where the injector was is not dry. It seemed as though there was gas in there but it did not come out the injector. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? PLEASE HELP. I hd the whole thing dont the first time in about 45 min and then spent 2 hours trouble shooting for nothing.

What is your fuel pressure? On the throttle body injection the injectors are powered all the time with the ecm making the ground.

I went out and bought a pressure testing kit and tested everything out. All ended up being great. I finally just had enough and started jumping wires until I heard the injectors clicking. Once that was established I ended up cutting out some of the wiring and re-wiring it with some more durable components. After that was all done the dang thing started right up. I literally took the thing apart a few times and started it over for it to end up being some factory wiring. I was not happy LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Very rarely do the injectors stop working, or stop bad enough a good clean won't fix. It's usually the wiring or relay.

Agreed. wish I had seen this post sooner I would have said the same thing..