Scraping my 94. Anybody need any parts?

DantheMayun

• 2 weeks later...

Im Sorry for the delay guys. I've been very busy between working 2 jobs and the rust bucket has been sitting on the back burner. Yes It's still sitting in the driveway. Again very sorry.

My address is 50 Fairview Drive Hanover pa 17331 if anybody wants to come by and look at what I got. Let me sort through what you guys need and i'll try my best to help you out.

I'm not too sure of what i'm looking at. Is that the bottem of the consol where the radio is? if so yes. I would imagine shipping would be hell.

Hi!

I'm from Australia so depending on how much I'd have to pay for shipping, I'd love to get my hands on this part

r2b.gif

Pleaaaaase tell me you have it! :)

Radiator is fairly new. Replaced it maybe 3 years ago? Not so many miles put on it since then becuase my pos breaks down every winter. Hence why i'm getting rid of it lol.

Radiator? zip code 97146

I also want to add that the whole top end of the engine has been rebuilt. Probably less than 300 miles on it. Have paperwork to prove it. Valves machined new timing chain. New gaskets. Maybe a couple of other things I forget.

Front bumper looks good. Much better than mine (thanks to my wife 'tapping' a pickup truck with a tow hitch). Didn't the 94's have chrome? Was that painted or did it come that way? I also did not get a look at the condition of the rear bumper. Mine is rusting through and I might make the drive down if there were enough items to make it worth the drive.

Front bumper looks good. Much better than mine (thanks to my wife 'tapping' a pickup truck with a tow hitch). Didn't the 94's have chrome? Was that painted or did it come that way? I also did not get a look at the condition of the rear bumper. Mine is rusting through and I might make the drive down if there were enough items to make it worth the drive.

Not sure. I did paint it. It was this weird fadded out black before so I madde it look nice. The rear is alright I think it has a love tap in the corner but its not rusted out.

Not sure. I did paint it. It was this weird fadded out black before so I madde it look nice. The rear is alright I think it has a love tap in the corner but its not rusted out.

lemme think. I'm out at Shippensburg next Monday and might convince the wife that I should take the southern route back east (lol) instead of the turnpike.

lemme think. I'm out at Shippensburg next Monday and might convince the wife that I should take the southern route back east (lol) instead of the turnpike.

Are you swinging by tommorow? Give me a call text 717 881 6942

• 2 weeks later...

Are you swinging by tommorow? Give me a call text 717 881 6942

sorry, the detour got veto'd. I have a few other college visits to schedule so perhaps at a future time. I'll send you a message if I'm out that way again and see if you still have the parts I'm interested in. Heading to Elizabethtown and York on Friday but might have a trip to Fredrick fairly soon.

I could use the trim around the center vents up front.

Also; is it the kind of brownish gray coloured interior? If so I'll take the drivers arm rest as well if it's not yet claimed. PM me and we can work something out!