Lowering 4x4

metalAF

I believe 4x4 parts has lowering coils now, why you'd do it I don't know, but to each their own. You could always put on some tires that fill the wheel wells better and take up some of that extra space in the wheel well. :shrug:

• Like 1

There are some Nissan sites on the web devoted to lowering trucks, everyone here tends to raise them. All are wecome but you'd probably find better info elsewhere on that one subject.

Edited by kdj

There is a member or 2 here that have lowered caR50s (WOT being one to mind but I can't remember off hand if his was 2wd or 4x4). While there is absolutely nothing wrong with lowering a 4x4, the Pathfinder knowledge around here suspension wise is generally more stock-lifted based so unfortunatly the tech area might be a little vauge for that particular inquiry. There are plenty of tricks though all pathfinders can share no matter what altitude they are at.

Oh..what about the one member that got the Tien coilovers from Japan that was trying to sell em after his Pathy got totaled? Might be a old archived For Sale post. But may be able to be dug up for a email address?!?