Fan Shroud bolts and fan and fan clutch torque?

I don't know where my shroud bolts went to. Does anyone have size and dimensions for the shroud bolts or know where they sell them? It seems like its a junk yard / dealer item. So I went to Ecology and the only Pathfinder in the yard didn't have one. My luck, ha ha.

It did have a nice roof rack though! :) but I found out that the screws that hold down everything needs to be drilled out, so next time.

Secondly, does anyone know where I can find the torque spec for the fan to fan clutch and from the pulley to the clutch should be?

Thank you in advance

Jean

if I recall correctly, the 'bolts' that hold the shroud are actually like little lag bolts that go into the radiator frame. All torque specs should be in the FSM which can be found here somewhere by searching. If you can't find it, I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction. I'm at work curretnly so I don't have access to mine.

• Like 1

Yes, go to the Garage section, in the pinned thread to download the FSM for your year. All the torque specs will be in there, I don't know them without looking them up myself.

B