The things they can do.

Sparrow

I once jumped my friends doge neon over a double set of railroad tracks. it had a good take off and the landing was a steep hill. overall it wasn't bad but the muffler partially fell off and the car never did quite handle the same afterwords. but I was in high school and here dad owned the doge dealership. It was later sold as a "demo"

as the saying goes "ANOTHER MANS TRUCK WILL GO ANYWHERE!" works for most anything else too.

So, never jumped the beast, but I've bounced both front tires in the air. Yeah, I didn't think that would count either.

Sorry for anyone who's seen this already, but it really is one of my only claims to any sort of R50 fame. May not look like much, but I had to unclamp my backside from my seat after I got up. Didn't really see it myself, more felt it the whole way up. Real feeling of accomplishment though when standing atop and knowing even crazy built up rigs have issues on this.

The Pathfinder is a seriously amazing vehicle to drive - it's almost like a "sleeper" of a trail rig (if that's the correct use of the term).

Moab, UT, Hells Revenge Trail, Hell's Gate Obstacle:

Hells%2520Gate.jpg

I once jumped my friends doge neon over a double set of railroad tracks. it had a good take off and the landing was a steep hill. overall it wasn't bad but the muffler partially fell off and the car never did quite handle the same afterwords. but I was in high school and here dad owned the doge dealership.

Very smash, much jump. Wow.

:lol:

So, never jumped the beast, but I've bounced both front tires in the air. Yeah, I didn't think that would count either.

Sorry for anyone who's seen this already, but it really is one of my only claims to any sort of R50 fame. May not look like much, but I had to unclamp my backside from my seat after I got up. Didn't really see it myself, more felt it the whole way up. Real feeling of accomplishment though when standing atop and knowing even crazy built up rigs have issues on this.

The Pathfinder is a seriously amazing vehicle to drive - it's almost like a "sleeper" of a trail rig (if that's the correct use of the term).

Moab, UT, Hells Revenge Trail, Hell's Gate Obstacle:

Hells%2520Gate.jpg

That is a great picture and a nerve wracking obstacle, especially since this can happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouWJa6FC7-E

Most of Moab is not for the faint of heart...

B

• Like 1

If I recall the back story, she said her hand throttle stuck and she was unable to kill the engine in time. I wonder what about stepping on the clutch or brake or popping it into neutral...

Apparently she wasn't injured, and that's what matters.

B