92-95 Rear Bushwacker extend-a-fender

msavides

does anyone have a picture of these. I just got some but I think they are not for my pathfinder.

the rear left side has a notch and the rear right side does not. Only thing I can think the notch is for is maybe the gas door but it is too far away for it needed to be notched for that.

Pictures for both sides of the rear Bushwacker extend-a-fender flares would be great if anyone has them.

Thanks

here is what i was sent.

Came with a drill bit and aluminum rivets. The fuel door does not even come close to the notch. the notch does not need to be there at all. WOW!

I assume you remove the stock flares. even though it looks like these things will go right over the stock ones.

_57_zpsaa706cfc.jpg

Edited by msavides

• 3 weeks later...

I have been watching ebay for the past 3 years I have only seen them come up twice. 1st one I missed, 2nd one I grabbed.

They are hard to find.

Lucky you, did you get the rear ones only? How much were they? Do you know if the seller has more them for sale?

If you mount them on, would you post some pictures of them ? :happy: And how the rear right one sits next to the fuel door?

Thanks,

Sten

Edited by stenk

I just got the rear ones. I paid $99.00US total out the door with shipping.

The seller had them in his garage for a while and sold his pathfinder ages ago. Only had one set

I will post pictures after I mount them, Whenever I get around to mounting them.