Trouble finding emergency brake parts.

MrEviLDeD

Not withstanding a request to Alkorahil for the parts. I was wondering why when I look around at other oem parts stores they only have the Right Rear cable and not the left rear-cable. I know that they are important cables but are they really worth 65$-70$ for each?

Am I just not asking for the right part?

Yea appears so. Local Nissan wants 450$ for the assembly, and the rear left/right cables.. I hope that Alkorahil can get me a better deal with shipping to Canada.. I need it pretty quick so I can get my out of province done and insurance/registration swapped. Getting desperate.

HAVE you tried the wrecking yards for a good set of cables. Should be able to find them in good enough shape since it's not a highly sought after item. Just a thought and price should not be all that bad either. Good luck with your project.

Excellent I will head over to Pick N Pull tomorrow and see what I can scavenge. I am trying to NOT pull it from the other pathfinder right now as I would still have to replace it all on that one later however the cost new is starting to make me reconsider that choice. I will give the wrecker a shot on the one 92 and couple of 94's they have. Thanks for the confirmation.