How Do I make It a True 4 Wheel Drive?

mikestewart395

Maybe i will take my drill to my spade shovel :lol:

That doesn't seem too expensive. When you consider the cost of a regular high quality shovel is about 30-50 dollars at home depot or whatever.

Edited by adamzan
  • Like 1

Maybe i will take my drill to my spade shovel :lol:

That doesn't seem too expensive. When you consider the cost of a regular high quality shovel is about 30-50 dollars at home depot or whatever.

Lol, I was thinking the same, I already lock a d handle shovel to my cargo rack. Might as well put my titanium drill bits to use.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Florida4x4/

It's a closed group but I haven't seen them turn anyone if you put in the request.

I strongly recommend against wheelin alone unless you are already very familiar with terrain you are going to be covering.

I'm too sporadic with my wheeling. Usually when I'm going to work in Tampa I scan the woods I pass looking for trail heads and jump in there. I scout around looking for places to hunt when I have free time, whenever the hell thats going to be. But I work 6 days a week and half of the seventh day is for Jesus and the last half is for the wife. So actually (planning) a trip is impossible, so alone it is. Thank's for the link though.