Will parts from a wd21 fit a r50

thorpe991

So today went to the local jy looking for rims and I noticed a couple new pathfinders 2 were r50s and 1 was a wd21 on the wd there are aftermarket lockers the lock wheel on the locker turns smooth

Would they fit my r50? And the brand on the lockers said MM not sure what it stands for

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ok looks like ill be heading back there tomarro to get them :) so this is prolly a dumb ? But how do I remove snap rings or better yet what tools will I need to remove the hubs I know a Allen rench but what else

But how do I remove snap rings or better yet what tools will I need to remove the hubs I know a Allen rench but what else

Snap ring pliers (just buy a cheap universal/reversable type) and use an Allen Head socket, they are easier and faster.

image_18433.jpg

allen-head-socket-set.jpg

B

ok guys so tomarro im going to get those hubs and i was wondering about once i get them installed how do i get into 4wd (all of my vehicals have been on the go so im a lil lost) i know i put the 4wd shifter in to 4 hi but after that im lost

Ya well I went over to get them and one side came off beautifully and the other side had 3 stripped Allen bolts that hole the dial thing in so it was a no go unless you guys no off a way to get them out , local jy doesn't allow power tools or battery operated tools I tried to go the next day with a drill and easy out and they stopped me at the door an said I couldn't take the drill in but they could go in and take it out ( the allan bolt) for me at $20 every 15 mins it takes them

ya i know but the reason no battery operated tools is that they dont remove the fuel lines or somthing like that

You can usually get an easy out to bite with just a ratchet and some pressure. If there is enough room the stripped nut/bolt extractors work well too. In a pinch take a chisel in with you and make a slot in the allen head for a screwdriver or impact (better)