Totaled

spentplsr711

I agree with all said (especially Karmann) - hope you're OK.

Anyone else see the bumper sticker on that tow truck?!?! That cracked me up!

"Is there life after death?"

"Touch my truck and find out"

:lol: You have a keen eye or a larger monitor than me. Probably both! :lol:

Probably neither, I had to click on the picture to open another window and then enlarge it from there.

Kinda t boned a 2011 Cadillac srx he blow a stop sign. I was doing 35mph with a 4,000lb trailer in tow. It is a total loss there is no way I would drive that ever again. 4x4 is done jam the gears and axel all up. The new truck is 3.5l so not much to reuse. The lift kit is even a loss, tryed to take it off and that was a joke everything is mangled. Luckily me and my dad were not hurt to bad.

• Like 2

Well I have own just about all of them lol. The first pathfinder was a 01 LE loaded and loved it. Then went with a 93 LE loaded was awesome untill the frame went. Then to the 97 SE with a 5spd. So likes about it was it used regular gas and had a manual trans that's it lol. After lifting and adding 33's it suxs. I had to down shift into 3rd gear to cross the bridge. Passing was not even an option. Also it could have been I was about to do a tune up on it cuz it does have 227xxx miles on it. Good for around town but horrible to drive to and from work, and that's before putting on the 33's. They are only a month or two old. So in short it's great to off-road and play with but I will stay away from the 3.3l. I am just not a fan of that body.

• Like 1

Oh also the facelift models make you feel like you are driving a "luxury SUV" with I kinda like even if I only payed $3500 for it. Pre-facelift just makes everyone think it's a jeep with makes me mad. I think it looks nothing like a jeep but people are like cool jeep and when they look a the grill are like oh it's a Nissan??

• Like 2