Anyone know what kind of spider this is?

ahardb0dy

Oh, your dead now.

If it looks like this

250px-Hogna_lenta_18.jpg

Then yes, it maybe a wolf spider.

We have them in mn. They hurt nothing so I generally leave them be.

Now the yellow black widow looking ones get stomped at sight.

Yep, looks like a wolf spider...

Garage%20Wolf%20rez.jpg

Harmless, non web spinning hunter. They are pretty cool actually, they can dart really quick and jump a considerable distance. I never kill them, just put them outside...

B

• Like 1

Well, two of those are now gone, plus the black widow and it's eggs that I got rid of before. The black widow was bigger than the one's I normally see while working, (mostly on the inside of meter box lids),it was bigger than a quarter.

I feel pretty good actually since I just killed 158 other different insects when I sprayed my yard, well 158 is what the label said on it !!

Well, two of those are now gone, plus the black widow and it's eggs that I got rid of before. The black widow was bigger than the one's I normally see while working, (mostly on the inside of meter box lids),it was bigger than a quarter.

I feel pretty good actually since I just killed 158 other different insects when I sprayed my yard, well 158 is what the label said on it !!

I hope you don't garden and that you don't have any run off!

B

I've had those in my lawnmower hole. They can get pretty big. I'm like B though, if it is a harmless (to humans) predator I let them live. I let a king snake roam my tool shed last week. Sunday, I found little bones and a pile of hair where the big guy shat under my lawnmower. No more mouse!