Anyone know what kind of spider this is?

ahardb0dy

Guest Mrs.Azzo

I have a deal with spiders, if you don't try and attack, you can go free. Drop on me and you die!

That's because u never wear any damn pants!Wouldn't want to to get bit on something vital Derek. :lol:

:ohno01: We're gonna need more fire to kill that with.

I've found three camel spiders around here in the last year or so. I thought they were a middle eastern thing, but apparently they live up here, too. They're fast little buggers.

Spiders don't make me jumpy. If your in the house, you go in the garage after you get bigger or I catch you in eating range of el gatos (though they will most likely just stare at you or want to play, except dumbazz Puppy... You can probably sleep on her nose). They eat bugs, circle of life, hakuna matata, and all that jazz

Same here, we even set up a fountain partially hoping the frogs come back (dry years). Poop gets a small percentage of everything though and I can't imagine how to stop him without locking him up (not an option). Did I tell you about when he released an aligator lizard in my bed?

The frogs are coming back... ;)

B

Had a huge Hobo spider crawl across my bare foot one night a few months ago. I caught it and watched it attack the walls of the container and spitting venom everywhere. Feisty little bastard! Those are the spiders whose venom eats holes in your skin. Sucker had 1/4" fangs!