Alarm switch part no.?

rbaum94

Does anyone know the alarm switch's part number on a 94 pathy xe? Its the 3 button security switch thats to the right of the ebrake, I broke mine by accident and had to disconnect my alarm and keyless..

It was faulty anyway so I want to get a new one so the alarm actually works. lol.

I'm not sure of the part number but that's a pocket-item from a u-pull-it. I'm going within a couple weeks so I can grab one out of a junker if I see one. I'll keep an eye on this thread just in case. That's a 3-position rocker (off | on | impact off) or something like that, right?

heck, the alarm on my 95 goes off at the slightest movement, had to pull the horn relay or pull battery post. I can't seem to find the fuse to pull, or power source. I don't need dead truck in morning. I think I'll go to car toys for new reliable alarm system.

heck, the alarm on my 95 goes off at the slightest movement, had to pull the horn relay or pull battery post. I can't seem to find the fuse to pull, or power source. I don't need dead truck in morning. I think I'll go to car toys for new reliable alarm system.

You can adjust the sensitivity on the shock sensor

The shock sensor is a black box about 2x2x1 inches witha harness coming aout of it. It was usually mounted on the firewall up behind the pedals.

Who installed your factory alarm?

Thx for the information. I will check it out..

Shock Sensor Sensitivity setting is generally on the alarm brain, which on my two trucks (both 95's, one XE, one SE), is installed under the driver seat. It has a Low, Medium, and High setting. From the factory it's set to Medium but someone must have set yours to High.

Edited by silverton