A 3.3 in a throttle body

vagabond

I was hoping on picking up a wrecked 3.3 pathy of xterra 5 speed and and just swapping everything over to the 88, but everything I've found within a 250 mile area is either auto, 2wd or high mileage.

That's why I was thinking of just the 3.3 swap for now

I was hoping on picking up a wrecked 3.3 pathy of xterra 5 speed and and just swapping everything over to the 88, but everything I've found within a 250 mile area is either auto, 2wd or high mileage.

That's why I was thinking of just the 3.3 swap for now

I guess I could pick up the harnesses and eccu,

but damn I wanted the round dash too. well like the song goes one piece at a time :D

Your 88 will fly with the mpfi and 3.3. Really makes these trucks come alive. People are regularly astounded how quick my 93 is considering its lifted 7" running 33x12.5 tires on 15x10 steel rims and an auto trans and it still rips faster than just about any other truck from a comparable year except the v8 JGC.

I do also have Obx headers, full 2.5" exhaust with high flow cat and muffler and a cone air filter, so those mods do help a fair amount but its still significantly faster than stock and thats including my lift and oversize tires.