First Ford Mustang owner still has the keys 49 years later.

Alkorahil

I thought this was a neat article and impressive.

I agree. What luck!

Too bad its still a Mustang.

I blame the drivers, not the vehicle. I don't like the little punks that drive fart can muffler Honda's either. Well, in that case I don't like the fart can muffler Honda's.

Pretty cool not going to lie, personally love the mustang (early years)... But hate ford (although it does have it's positives ill admit but still.. Ford) when I'm older and wiser I'd like to do a fast back mustang (66-68 something like that) but hell I wouldn't do it original pff Chevy small block Chevy or dodge axles (I have seen some custom ford 9" pumpkin with d60 shafts for a drag judge.. Drool) thinking it might be cool to do a rally type classic car (road and snow no dirt) 4 wheel drive damn that be awesome :lol: I can dream

When I was in high school, it seemed like half the girls drove 65-66-67 etc Mustangs. I've just never found them fascinating at all.

Probably not when you see them on a daily basis, but down here you always go for a second look when you see an american vehicle, even if it's stock.

When I was in high school, it seemed like half the girls drove 65-66-67 etc Mustangs. I've just never found them fascinating at all.

Probably not when you see them on a daily basis, but down here you always go for a second look when you see an american vehicle, even if it's stock.

True. I'm sure people in Japan don't flinch when seeing a Skyline, but I would flip if I saw one rolling around.

• Like 1

Pretty cool story, I'm just glad it's on the road again, and they're driving it around. Minus a few Deusenbergs, Bugattis, and Ferraris etc, I think every car, no matter how much it's worth should be driven. I love the early body mustangs, even though I'm typically a Mopar guy when it comes to the late 60s. :laugh: