g'day all

bochoda

Hey everyone, my name's David, I have an 89 nissan terrano wd21, I have converted it from a wagon to a king cab ute, looking forward to getting plenty of info from this great looking forum as i still got alot more work to do lol

Hey Dave, I have an 89 terrano too! What engine do you have? Do you have any pictures of your rig, we love pictures here on npora.

I have the 2.7ltr turbo diesel. Only on my phone at the moment will upload some next time im on the laptop

Welcome to NPORA! We don't have too many diesel owners on the site, but the ones we do have seem to know their stuff.

It sounds like you have done what a lot have talked about (and few have done). We'd love to see some pictures when you have the time and inclination... :aok:

B

Hey guys,

Finally getting some pics up

This is what I started with. 89 Terrano WD21 Wagon

17253_101103953254931_7059802_n.jpg

And Now its an 89 Nissan Terrano WD21 Ute

1208590_623871837644804_560305424_n.jpg?

I will start a new thread in Members rigs to show the complete transformation if any one is interested.

Hey dave welcome to the forum.

Gotta say 'that's different' and I kinda like it.

I've heard of a few people talk about putting the coil rear into a ute to get some articulation happening

but your approach is probably an easier way of doing it.

Look forward to your build thread.

Cheers

Didn't even cross my mind leo94, for me the terrano has more appeal in that its coil rear, slightly wider and higher and turbo also I like to be challenged and this was a fantastic project. I'm also planning on doing a solid axke swap and engine swap in the future (TD42 engine and running gear) going to be another great challenge.

Thanks Cwolf, yeah the flex is brilliant mates have said they like the way it walks and flexes through deep ruts.